IK [HARTJE] NL (2013)
This album is filled with alternative electro pop. That means: groovy beats, catchy melodies. Synthesizers, 'real' instruments
and (often self recorded) every day day sounds.
The subject of the album is the love for my own country (including my own language).
Therefore, the language is Dutch. But hey, you don't have to understand to enjoy the grooves, melodies & flows!
You can find more about it here: IK [HARTJE] NL
(please just click, don't read if you don't understand dutch ;-).
Boerman beats (2012)
Me going crazy on percussion, with help from friends and samples on melodies!
Solo debut album: Speaking objects (2008)
Fifteen-track electronic album, fully made with recorded samples. That samples were made by ticking, slamming, blowing, dropping on/in particular objects that
relate to the theme/ topic of the song.
Guest producers/ mc's/ vocalists: Timo Rozendal, Tresice,
JDA, Sense, Rusp, Maddoc, Jester of the King,
If you're interested, please contact me. Price is € 7,50, but if that's too much for you, contact me anyway ;-).
Collaborations with other artists
- 'Tie fighter', tMonster Mash' (percussion), with William Higgins album 'Symbolos'
- 'Can't fix it, extreme work shop remix' of a Tresice track
- 'the beginning of a change' and 'take my load' (percussion & melody ideas), with Timo Rozendal, album 'Is it over?'
- 'industrial progress', 'reflect' (percussion, samples, ideas), with Timo Rozendal (unreleased)
- 'with you' - triple-d ft tiewrap (percs, vocals), unreleased
Songs I wrote lyrics for
I am a lyric writer too; I cannot write complete songs, but I am collaborating with other artists to turn the lyrics into 'real' songs.
- 'Purpose' (and many more, that were never finished.., so if you're a singer and like to sing songs... contact me.) Triple-D
- 'Stranger!' with Funkytraxx
- I've just started collaborating with.Volker Mertins (no results yet).